- DescriptionSatisfying and substantial, our hearty rolls are filled with bulgur, wheatberries, sunflower seeds and wheat bran for extra-nutty flavor. Just bake briefly and these rolls will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. We think they're just the thing when they're toasted and buttered in the morning or dipped in soups and stews for lunch or dinner.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove rolls from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack of oven and bake for 12-14 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen NoteBrandFreshDirect Frozen
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Buttermilk (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Whey Protein, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers [Xanthan and/or Carob Bean and/or Guar Gums], Sorbic Acid [As A Preservative]), Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Honey, Wheatberries, Rolled Oats, Barley Malt Extract, Roasted Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower Seeds, Cottonseeds, Salt), Wheat Bran, Bulgur Wheat, Yeast, Flax Seeds, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium, Phosphate), Corn Meal, Canola Oil.
- More Information
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Multigrain Rolls
- $0.89/ea4 for $3
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea