DescriptionNutty and sweet, the turnip is one of our favorite root vegetables. Turnips can be braised, baked, boiled, or stewed, and make a great partner for cream- or meat-based dishes. Enhance their natural creaminess with a generous dab of butter. Or lighten up your mashed potatoes by mixing them with turnips.
How much should I buy?1 makes about 1 serving
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Butternut Squash$1.49/lb
- Celery Root$2.99/lb
19%Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Organic Leeks, Bunch2-3ct$3.99/ea
- Gold Potatoes$1.49/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea