- DescriptionNutty and sweet, the turnip is one of our favorite root vegetables. Turnips can be braised, baked, boiled, or stewed, and make a great partner for cream- or meat-based dishes. Enhance their natural creaminess with a generous dab of butter. Or lighten up your mashed potatoes by mixing them with turnips.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?1 makes about 1 serving
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Celery Root$3.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
40%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Organic Leeks, Bunch2-3ct$3.99/ea
- Butternut Squash$1.69/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Curly Parsleyapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
16%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea2 for $5