- DescriptionThe highly prized King Salmon is a rare luxury, making up less than one percent of the world's salmon population. It has the highest natural oil content of all salmon varieties, giving it a luscious, elegant texture and rich taste.
The New Zealand King Salmon Company raises their Ora King Salmon from hatchery to harvest. The salmon start their journey in the spring waters of Te Waikoropupu Springs, New Zealand and live their adult lives in the pristine and fast-flowing sea waters of the Marlborough Sounds.
After harvesting the salmon at The New Zealand King Salmon Company's facility in Nelson, New Zealand, each fillet is trimmed and pin-boned by hand. The salmon is then brined with sea salt and slowly smoked with manuka wood, a hardwood native to New Zealand. (from The New Zealand King Salmon Company)
New Zealand salmon is the first and only ocean-farmed salmon to achieve a Monterey Bay Aquarium Green Rating — a rating reserved for the most sustainably harvested fish.
King Salmon, Sea Salt, Soft Brown Sugar, Manuka Wood Smoke.
The New Zealand King Salmon Company Ora King Smoked Salmon, Sliced to Order
- SamakiIrish Organic Smoked Salmon, Whole Side, Sliced to Order0.25lb | $34.99/lb$8.75
- SamakiEastern Nova Smoked Salmon, Sliced to Order0.25lb | $30.99/lb$7.75
- FreshDirectMini Banana Chocolate Chip Pound Cake8.6oz$3.29/ea($3.29/lb)
- Temp TeeUniquely New York Whipped Cream Cheese11.5oz$4.79/ea($6.39/lb)
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$8.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- PhiladelphiaWhipped Cream Cheese8oz$3.49/ea($6.98/lb)
12%Organic Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.49/lb
- FreshDirectSour Cream Pound Cake1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$3.49/ea($6.98/lb)
35%Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenReady-to-Bake Cinnamon Scones4ct$6.99/ea($1.75/ct)