- DescriptionThe highly prized King Salmon is a rare luxury, making up less than one percent of the world's salmon population. It has the highest natural oil content of all salmon varieties, giving it a luscious, elegant texture and rich taste.
The New Zealand King Salmon Company raises their Ora King Salmon from hatchery to harvest. The salmon start their journey in the spring waters of Te Waikoropupu Springs, New Zealand and live their adult lives in the pristine and fast-flowing sea waters of the Marlborough Sounds.
After harvesting the salmon at The New Zealand King Salmon Company's facility in Nelson, New Zealand, each fillet is trimmed and pin-boned by hand. The salmon is then brined with sea salt and slowly smoked with manuka wood, a hardwood native to New Zealand. (from The New Zealand King Salmon Company)
New Zealand salmon is the first and only ocean-farmed salmon to achieve a Monterey Bay Aquarium Green Rating — a rating reserved for the most sustainably harvested fish.
King Salmon, Sea Salt, Soft Brown Sugar, Manuka Wood Smoke.
The New Zealand King Salmon Company Ora King Smoked Salmon, Sliced to Order
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $30.99/lb$7.75
- 0.25lb | $34.99/lb$8.75
- MorrisonsMuffin Variety Pack4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Family Tree FarmsSatsuma Mandarinsapprox. 3lb pk$7.99/ea
$12.992 for $15.00
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.59/ea($5.18/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea