- DescriptionThese sweet, briny babies of the clam family are also the most tender. Locally-harvested littlenecks are less than 2 inches across, but bursting with flavor. They're wonderful just steamed open and served over pasta, but we think they're best raw on the half shell, with just a spritz of lemon juice.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Cooking & Storage
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?12 plain, or 6 stuffed clams make about one serving
- Explanatory Information
Wild Local Littleneck Clams
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Wild Cold Water Lobster Tailsapprox. 4oz$9.99/ea
- Bar HarborClam Juice8fl oz$2.99/ea($5.98/pt)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea