- DescriptionFor a short period of time, we're flying king crab legs in from Alaska while the catch is fresh. Why? They're just that good. Kings are the ultimate crabs, sizewise and tastewise. Their big, meaty legs contain remarkably tender, sweet, delicately flavored meat. They also have the highest meat-to-shell ratio of any crab. Use the distinctive red-edged snowy-white meat in any crab recipe, or simply heat through and dip in warm butter.
Act fast — the season for fresh crab legs is short and quality like this is hard to find on the East Coast.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Fresh Wild Alaskan King Crab Leg Cluster
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- KerrygoldSalted Pure Irish Butter8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
56%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$0.99/ea
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- PlugráEuropean-Style Salted Butter Block8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenSemolina Demi Baguette2pk, 11" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea