- DescriptionFor a short period of time, we're flying king crab legs in from Alaska while the catch is fresh. Why? They're just that good. Kings are the ultimate crabs, sizewise and tastewise. Their big, meaty legs contain remarkably tender, sweet, delicately flavored meat. They also have the highest meat-to-shell ratio of any crab. Use the distinctive red-edged snowy-white meat in any crab recipe, or simply heat through and dip in warm butter.
Act fast — the season for fresh crab legs is short and quality like this is hard to find on the East Coast.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Fresh Wild Alaskan King Crab Leg Cluster
- KerrygoldSalted Pure Irish Butter8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenSemolina Demi Baguette2pk, 11" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Breakstone'sAll Natural Salted Whipped Butter8oz$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
- RonnybrookSalted European Style Butter8oz$5.29/ea($10.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.66/ct)
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3