- Flaky, delicate, and snowy white, snow crab is so sweet and tender that it is often confused with Alaskan king crab. We love it steamed and tossed into a cool summer salad, or dipped into a spicy cocktail sauce. It's also superb in fish stews and creamy bisques.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method. How To Cook ItSteamUsage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
Wild Snow Crab Legs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Key Limesapprox. 1lb, 14-16ct$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Horizon OrganicSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea