- DescriptionFlaky, delicate, and snowy white, snow crab is so sweet and tender that it is often confused with Alaskan king crab. We love it steamed and tossed into a cool summer salad, or dipped into a spicy cocktail sauce. It's also superb in fish stews and creamy bisques.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
How To Cook ItSteamUsage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
Wild Snow Crab Legs
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- KerrygoldSalted Pure Irish Butter8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.67/ct)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Land O'LakesSpreadable Butter With Canola Oil8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3