- DescriptionFlaky, delicate, and snowy white, snow crab is so sweet and tender that it is often confused with Alaskan king crab. We love it steamed and tossed into a cool summer salad, or dipped into a spicy cocktail sauce. It's also superb in fish stews and creamy bisques.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
How To Cook ItSteamUsage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
- Explanatory Information
Wild Snow Crab Legs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$3.99/ea
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Organic Limes7-8ct, approx. 1lb bag$4.49/ea2 for $8