- DescriptionFlaky, delicate, and snowy white, snow crab is so sweet and tender that it is often confused with Alaskan king crab. We love it steamed and tossed into a cool summer salad, or dipped into a spicy cocktail sauce. It's also superb in fish stews and creamy bisques.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Cooking & Storage
How To Cook ItSteamUsage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
- Explanatory Information
Wild Snow Crab Legs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$5.79/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.79/ea