- If you've never tried stone crabs, you're in for a treat — their big, meaty claws are so flavorful and sweet, entire restaurants are built around them. You don't have to reheat these — in fact, if you do, you risk toughening them. Just extract the delicious meat and eat as is, with a creamy ramekin of melted butter or a zippy mustard dipping sauce. In the very unlikely event you should have any extra meat, simply mix with mayo for a luxe crab salad or sandwich.Origin
Please Note: This product requires prompt refrigeration. Please monitor expiration dates and see individual package directions for more information.
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Cooked Stone Crab Claws
Earliest delivery Fri 10/27
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Key Limesapprox. 1lb, 14-16ct$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00