- DescriptionIf you've never tried stone crabs, you're in for a treat — their big, meaty claws are so flavorful and sweet, entire restaurants are built around them. You don't have to reheat these — in fact, if you do, you risk toughening them. Just extract the delicious meat and eat as is, with a creamy ramekin of melted butter or a zippy mustard dipping sauce. In the very unlikely event you should have any extra meat, simply mix with mayo for a luxe crab salad or sandwich.BrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
Please Note: This product requires prompt refrigeration. Please monitor expiration dates and see individual package directions for more information.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Cooked Stone Crab Claws
- $0.89/ea4 for $3
- Horizon OrganicSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenSemolina Demi Baguette2pk, 11" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$6.99/ea