- DescriptionTraditionally, bouillabaisse was a complicated dish that took hours of work — most people only served it on holidays. We make it simple, so you can make any day an occasion. Our fishmonger mixes up this special fresh seafood blend with mussels, littleneck clams, wild Patagonian red shrimp, monkfish, and cod. Just add broth!Heating Instructions
Add the seafood mix into a heated pot of broth and cover with a lid.
Heat until shrimp is cooked through, and mussels and clams have opened, about 5 minutes.
(Discard any clams or mussels that are unopened after 5 minutes).
Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Halibut, Monkfish and Scrod-Cod.
- More Information
Usage ListStock, Deep-fry, Braise, Sauté, Grill, Roast, Ceviche, Steam, Stew, Smoke, Poach
- Explanatory Information
Seafood Variety Pack for Bouillabaisse
- Just FreshDirectKashmiri Saffron0.75 grams$12.99/ea($649.50/oz)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.19/ea($3.91/pt)
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea