- DescriptionTraditionally, bouillabaisse was a complicated dish that took hours of work — most people only served it on holidays. We make it simple, so you can make any day an occasion. Our fishmonger mixes up this special fresh seafood blend with mussels, littleneck clams, wild Patagonian red shrimp, monkfish, and cod. Just add broth!Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Add the seafood mix into a heated pot of broth and cover with a lid.
Heat until shrimp is cooked through, and mussels and clams have opened, about 5 minutes.
(Discard any clams or mussels that are unopened after 5 minutes).
Mussels, Clams, Shrimp, Halibut, Monkfish and Scrod-Cod.
- Cooking & Storage
- Explanatory Information
Seafood Variety Pack for Bouillabaisse
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectKashmiri Saffron0.75 grams$12.99/ea($649.50/oz)
$4.992 for $8.00($4.29/lb)
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.79/ea
- Organic Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$5.79/ea
- Key Limesapprox. 1lb, 14-16 per bag$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Lemons and Limesapprox. 3lb, 9-11 per bag$7.49/ea
- Meyer Lemonsapprox. 1lb, 4-6 per bag$3.99/ea