- DescriptionConsidered by many to be a delicacy, halibut cheeks are a pocket of sweet, dense meat that very similar to lobster. Not commonly found at fish counters, we try to get these in fresh from Nova Scotia as often as we can. We love these as a super-guest star in fish n' chips, or simply grilled. Either way, keep the preparation simple so you can fully enjoy the rich flavor and toothy texture.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
Wild Atlantic Halibut Cheeks
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- Gold'sTartar Sauce with Horseradish9oz$2.49/ea($4.43/lb)
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- ProgressoItalian Style Breadcrumbs24oz$3.19/ea($2.13/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- AlexiaOven Fries, Organic Wedge Cut16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- JFCPanko (Japanese-Style Bread Crumbs)12oz$3.49/ea($4.65/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Kaleapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)
- JasonSeasoned Bread Crumbs15oz$3.99/ea($4.24/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Potato Spud Puppies16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)