- DescriptionConsidered by many to be a delicacy, halibut cheeks are a pocket of sweet, dense meat that very similar to lobster. Not commonly found at fish counters, we try to get these in fresh from Nova Scotia as often as we can. We love these as a super-guest star in fish n' chips, or simply grilled. Either way, keep the preparation simple so you can fully enjoy the rich flavor and toothy texture.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Atlantic Halibut Cheeks
Only available for delivery on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- $3.29/ea($3.29/lb)(details)when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm™ productSave $1.00
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea