Our hardshell live lobsters are delivered to us straight from the docks of Maine daily. We like these smaller lobsters not only for their sweet and tender meat but since a few fit easily in a pot making it a lobster party. We recommend at least one per person, but don't feel guilty if you buy two or more since leftovers are a good excuse for lobster rolls.
How much should I buy?One 1.5lb lobster makes an average-sized serving
Live Wild Lobster, Small
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Steamer Clams$7.99/lb
16%Little Gun Oysters$1.49/ea12 for $15
- Moondancer Oysters$1.49/ea
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.69/ea
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.59/ea
- Family Tree FarmsWhite Peach$2.99/lb
- Soft Shell Crabs$7.99/ea
- Organic Iceberg Mussels$4.49/lb
- Shanghai Green Baby Bok Choyapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Maine Rope Grown Mussels$4.99/lb
20%ZespriSunGold Kiwifruit5-6ct, approx. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 10oz$6.99/ea