- DescriptionHailing from cold North Atlantic waters, these hearty lobster tails have firm, sweet meat that needs little more than a dish of melted butter to complement. Defrost these shell-on tails in the refrigerator or a cold-water bath, then boil, broil, or steam.Frozen NoteOrigin
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$3.99/ea