- Hailing from cold North Atlantic waters, these hearty lobster tails have firm, sweet meat that needs little more than a dish of melted butter to complement. Defrost these shell-on tails in the refrigerator or a cold-water bath, then boil, broil, or steam.Frozen NoteOrigin
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00