- DescriptionHailing from cold North Atlantic waters, these hearty lobster tails have firm, sweet meat that needs little more than a dish of melted butter to complement. Defrost these shell-on tails in the refrigerator or a cold-water bath, then boil, broil, or steam.Frozen NoteOrigin
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Cold Water Lobster Tails
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- $1.29/ea4 for $5