- DescriptionMaine shrimp are small, sweet cold-water shrimp with a delicate flavor and sweet soft meat. If you're a shrimp fan, you owe it to yourself to try them. We think they're the best peel-and-eat shrimp going. Steam them (shell on) for just a minute, chill, and then serve with cocktail sauce or a mustard-mayonnaise mixture.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Fresh Wild Maine Shrimp, 41-50/lb
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$6.99/ea
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$3.99/ea
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- $1.29/ea4 for $5
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
$1.39Any 10 Seasonal Citrus for $8.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$2.99/ea