- DescriptionFoodie travelers have previously met dorade under a variety of names, such as dorado in Spain, orata in Italy, and daurade royale in France. Known in the culinary world as 'king of the sea bream family" for its superior texture and taste, this tender white fish with shimmering silver skin transforms when grilled or braised into a rich, succulent, meaty delight, similar to red snapper.
- Contains Fish
- Explanatory Information
Royal Dorade, Farm-Raised
"Gilt Head Sea Bream, Orata, Dorado"
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%Branzino, Farm-Raised Whole$6.99/lb
- Wild Cockles$7.99/lb
- Poussin Rouge Heritage Cornish Hen, Raised w/o Antibiotics, Fresh$4.89/lb
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$2.99/lb
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 26-30/lb$13.99/lb