- DescriptionTender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. The most versatile size of our cleaned shrimp are great mixers. Add them to cioppino, paella or gumbo, or use in dumplings, seafood stuffing, shrimp cakes, or shrimp toast. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 36-40/lb
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.19/ea($3.91/pt)
- Pink Lemons$1.39/ea
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea