- DescriptionSweet and flavorful — these shrimp are perfect for pasta and risotto, either on their own or mixed with other seafood. Marinate and broil them, or toss them into stir-fries. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook. Boil, steam, or pan-fry them only until they're just opaque.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb
16%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
30%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Garden Gem Tomatoapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.89/ea($0.32/ct)
12%Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Green Kaleapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
23%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$2.29/lb
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Heirloom Tomato$4.99/lb
37%Live New Shell Lobster$9.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
newTomatoes on the Vine$1.99/lb
- 100% Grass-Fed Local90% Lean Ground Beef, Freshapprox. 1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)