- DescriptionSweet and flavorful — jumbo shrimp aren't just an oxymoron; they're the perfect size for skewers, scampi, or stew. They're big enough to stand up to curry, Creole seasonings, and other spicy preparations. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook; you can add them directly to stews, soups, sauces or risottos. Boil, steam or pan-fry them only until they're just opaque.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 16-20/lb
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.29/bnc
- Organic Daikon, Bunch$2.99/lb
- La PrimaveraPassata Napoli12.3oz$3.19/ea($4.15/lb)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Organic Diced Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- Wild Madagascar Super Colossal Shrimp5-7 shrimp per lb$5.99/ea
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$2.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Trimmed French Beansapprox. 8oz$4.49/ea
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea