- DescriptionSweet and flavorful — and a pretty big shrimp, colossals make a truly impressive shrimp cocktail. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook; you can add them directly to stews, soups, sauces or risottos. Pan-fried with a simple sauce, grilled with lemon butter, or butterflied and deep-fried, seven or eight make a meal. Boil, steam or pan-fry them only until they're just opaque.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 21-25/lb
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.43/ea($3.52/pt)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.43/ea($4.34/pt)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea