- DescriptionThese shell-on shrimp are great mixers. Tender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. Add them to cioppino, paella, or gumbo, or use them in dumplings, seafood stuffing, shrimp cakes, or shrimp toast. They've been split down the back and cleaned, so they're ready to cook (and easy to peel). Don't let the shells go to waste — use them for fish stock.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 41-50/lb
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- $0.89/ea4 for $3
- $1.29/ea4 for $5
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$6.99/ea
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- $0.99/ea5 for $4
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
$1.39Any 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00