- DescriptionThese shrimp are perfect for pasta and risotto, either on their own or mixed with other seafood. Tender and crisp at the same time, with a sweet, clean flavor. Marinate and broil them or toss them into stir-fries. Don't let the shells go to waste — use them for fish stock.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 16-20/lb
10%BaiAntioxidant Cocofusion, Molokai Coconut, Plastic Bottles12ct, 18fl oz ea$27.89/cs
- BaiAntioxidant Infusion, Malawi Mango, Plastic Bottle18fl oz$2.59/ea($2.29/pt)
- Materne GoGo SqueezYogurtz Low Fat Yogurt On-the-Go, Berry4ct, 3oz ea$3.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- Muir GlenOrganic Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes14.5oz$2.29/ea($2.52/lb)
- Apple & EveOrganic Natural Style Apple Juice, Carton1L$3.19/ea($1.51/lb)
16%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
- PitayaPlusRaw Organic Smoothie Packs, Pitaya/Dragonfruit14oz$6.99/ea($7.94/lb)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3