- DescriptionBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
Caught in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Ecuador, our extra colossal shrimp are positively bursting with juicy sweet flavor. They come with the head on because the head contains the fatty tomalley and is considered by many crustacean connoisseurs to be the most delicious part. We think the best way to cook these shrimp is to first let them thaw, dip them in oil, and then grill quickly (anywhere from 4-8 minutes). Serve with rice or long, thin pasta for a sensational seafood supper.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Ocean Shrimp, Head-On, 4-6/lb, Previously Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$5.79/ea
- Meyer Lemonsapprox. 1lb, 4-6 per bag$3.99/ea
- Organic Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$5.79/ea
- Key Limesapprox. 1lb, 14-16 per bag$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Lemons and Limesapprox. 3lb, 9-11 per bag$7.49/ea
- Organic Limesapprox. 1lb, 7-8 per bag$2.99/ea
- $1.29/ea4 for $5.00