Caught in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Ecuador, our extra colossal shrimp are positively bursting with juicy sweet flavor. They come with the head on because the head contains the fatty tomalley and is considered by many crustacean connoisseurs to be the most delicious part. We think the best way to cook these shrimp is to first let them thaw, dip them in oil, and then grill quickly (anywhere from 4-8 minutes). Serve with rice or long, thin pasta for a sensational seafood supper.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Ocean Shrimp, Head-On, 4-6/lb, Previously Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.29/ea($4.09/pt)
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea