- DescriptionTender, mild, and pleasantly chewy, squid should be cooked for either a few minutes (grilling, frying) or a very long time (stewing, braising). Anything in between gives it a rubbery texture. Because its slightly nutty flavor doesn't overwhelm a dish, squid works in anything from salad to bouillabaisse. Slice it into rings and fry it, or leave it whole and stuff it.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Contains Shellfish
- Explanatory Information
Cleaned Wild Local Squid, Previously Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Iceburg Mussels$4.49/lb
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
- Wild Cockles$7.99/lb
28%Local Dry Sea Scallops$17.99/lb
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 26-30/lb$13.99/lb
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.49/ea
- Royal Dorade, Farm-Raised$8.99/lb
- Bar HarborClam Juice8fl oz$3.99/ea($7.98/pt)
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$17.99/lb