DescriptionTender, mild, and pleasantly chewy, squid should be cooked for either a few minutes (grilling, frying) or a very long time (stewing, braising). Anything in between gives it a rubbery texture. Because its slightly nutty flavor doesn't overwhelm a dish, squid works in anything from salad to bouillabaisse. Slice it into rings and fry it, or leave it whole and stuff it.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Contains Shellfish
Cleaned Wild Local Squid, Previously Frozen
San Pellegrino Momenti Italian Sparkling Drink, Melograno & Ribes (Pomegranate & Blackcurrant), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Rope-Cultured Calendar Island Mussels$4.99/lb
- Royal Dorade, Farm-Raised$8.99/lb
- Bar HarborClam Juice8fl oz$3.99/ea($7.98/pt)
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
- Wild Cockles$7.99/lb
- Organic Iceburg Mussels$4.49/lb
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$17.99/lb
21%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 26-30/lb$10.99/lb
- NortindalCuttlefish Ink4ct, 0.14oz ea$5.99/ea($9.98/oz)
28%Local Dry Sea Scallops$17.99/lb
18%Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.40/ea