DescriptionTender, mild, and pleasantly chewy, squid should be cooked for either a few minutes (grilling, frying) or a very long time (stewing, braising). Anything in between gives it a rubbery texture. Because its slightly nutty flavor doesn't overwhelm a dish, squid works in anything from salad to bouillabaisse. Slice it into rings and fry it, or leave it whole and stuff it.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Contains Shellfish
Cleaned Wild Local Squid, Previously Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
28%Local Dry Sea Scallops$17.99/lb
- Rope-Cultured Calendar Island Mussels$4.99/lb
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
- Wild Cockles$7.99/lb
- NortindalCuttlefish Ink4ct, 0.14oz ea$5.99/ea($9.98/oz)
- Organic Iceburg Mussels$4.49/lb
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$17.99/lb
- Bar HarborClam Juice8fl oz$3.99/ea($7.98/pt)
21%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 26-30/lb$10.99/lb
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.49/ea
- Royal Dorade, Farm-Raised$8.99/lb