- Dover sole is named for the English seaside port from which its most prolific hunters once sailed. Its glistening white meat has a mild, buttery and sweet flavor with a firm yet succulent texture. Because it's firm and flat, Dover Sole fillet is perfect to dust in flour and pan-fry until the edges start to crisp. Top with browned butter from the pan and a squeeze of lemon for an elegant dinner party entrée.Origin
Iceland and SpainBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
Farm Raised Dover Sole Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Kaleapprox. 5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea