These wild-caught shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico have an incredibly clean taste and irresistibly sweet flavor. Perfect for pasta and risotto, they're also heavenly on their own, mixed with other seafood, or as part of a surf-and-turf combo. Don't let the shells go to waste—use them for fish stock.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
- Explanatory Information
All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 10-15/lb
- HoneydropRaw Manuka Honey Cold-Pressed Apple Ginger Honey'ade, Plastic Bottle10fl oz$6.99/ea($11.10/pt)
16%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.19/ea($3.91/pt)
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea