DescriptionTender, mild and, pleasantly chewy. For the most tender squid, cook it either a few minutes (grilling, frying) or a very long time (stewing, braising). Anything in between and it's a Goodyear. Because its slightly nutty flavor doesn't overwhelm a dish, squid works in anything from salad to bouillabaisse. Slice it into rings and fry it, or leave it whole and stuff it.
- Contains Shellfish
Cleaned Wild Local Squid, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Whole Octopus, Tenderized, Previously Frozenapprox. 2.5-3lbs$9.99/lb
- NortindalCuttlefish Ink4ct, 0.14oz ea$5.99/ea($9.98/oz)
20%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
- Cooked Octopus Legs, Previously Frozen2ct$19.99/lb
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.69/ea
- Organic Iceberg Mussels$4.49/lb
11%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb, Previously Frozen$15.99/lb
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.59/ea
- Ramón PeñaSquids in Ink4.6oz$10.99/ea($2.39/oz)