Sweet and flavorful — these shrimp are perfect for pasta and risotto, either on their own or mixed with other seafood. Marinate and broil them, or toss them into stir-fries. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook. Boil, steam, or pan-fry them only until they're just opaque.
Founded in 1992 in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, Dominick's Seafood draws upon four generations of seafood processing in the Ficarino family. Their mission is simple: Deliver the world's finest shrimp with excellent service and a dedication to environmental responsibility. The company owns a fleet of seven state-of-the-art fishing vessels and a cutting-edge processing facility right on the bayou. This fully integrated approach ensures the company can completely oversee quality control, from the time the shrimp come out of the water until they reach the customer.
- All Natural
- Contains Shellfish
Wild Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, Tail On, 26-30/lb, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Wild Sockeye Salmon Individually Wrapped Fillets, Family Pack, Frozenapprox. 2lb$32.99/ea($16.50/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Wild Atlantic Cod Individually Wrapped Fillets, Family Pack, Frozenapprox. 2lb$24.99/ea($12.49/lb)
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$1.99/ea
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$4.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
16%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$8.99/lb