Ramón Peña selects the best Bonito del Norte at the morning auctions during the height of the season when they are fat and flavorful. These small albacore tunas are line-caught by hand, which preserves the flavor and texture of the tuna. They are poached in sea water and packed by hand, topped with olive oil to preserve the subtle flavor and silky texture. Meticulous care is taken to ensure that the fish is perfectly cooked and packaged to deliver the finest in canned tuna.
Since the 1920s, Conservas Ramón Peña has been a premier producer of fine canned seafood. Situated in Galicia, the northwest of Spain, they are surrounded by cool, clean Atlantic waters that support a vibrant fishing tradition. In Spain, canned seafood is regarded as a gourmet product, and Ramón Peña is dedicated to providing premium quality to its customers. (from Ramón Peña)
- Contains Fish
White Tuna (Fish), Olive Oil, And Salt.
Ramón Peña White Tuna in Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ramón PeñaSardines in Olive Oil4.6oz$12.99/ea($2.82/oz)
- Agostino ReccaFillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil3.18oz$7.99/ea($2.51/oz)
- Ramón PeñaMussels in Pickled Sauce3.9oz$12.99/ea($3.33/oz)
- OlasagastiFresh Anchovies, Donostiarra Style6.7oz$11.99/ea($1.79/oz)
- Ramón PeñaSquids in Ink4.6oz$10.99/ea($2.39/oz)
- Wild PlanetWild Sardines in Water with Sea Salt4.4oz$2.99/ea($10.87/lb)