DescriptionCodesa is based in Laredo, a fishing village in northern Spain. It's on the coast of the Cantabrian Sea, which has cool waters that are home to the best anchovies in the world—they're by far the meatiest and most flavorful variety on the market with the perfect balance of brine. Enjoy these on crusty bread with some butter and a squeeze of lemon.Origin
- Contains Fish
Anchovies (Fish), Olive Oil And Salt.
Codesa Anchovies in Olive Oil
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OlasagastiFresh Anchovies, Donostiarra Style6.7oz$11.99/ea($1.79/oz)
- Agostino ReccaFillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil8.11oz$17.49/ea($2.16/oz)
- Ramón PeñaSardines in Olive Oil4.6oz$12.99/ea($2.82/oz)
- Ramón PeñaMussels in Pickled Sauce3.9oz$12.99/ea($3.33/oz)
- Agostino ReccaFillets of Anchovies in Olive Oil3.18oz$7.99/ea($2.51/oz)