- DescriptionAbout the Growers
Our partners in Vietnam have developed a unique initiative to raise black tiger shrimp in the Mangrove Forests free of any feeds, chemicals, or antibiotics. The result of these sustainable methods is a longer growing cycle than traditional shrimp farms, which cultivates a sweeter taste, more complex flavor, firm texture, and brighter color. It also helps combat economic pressures to destroy the mangroves, ensuring the protection of these local communities in Vietnam for years to come.
Raised in lush mangroves in Vietnam, these sweet and succulent shell-on shrimp boast a remarkable taste and texture that's a testament to the natural environment in which they were raised: no additives, no chemicals, no crowded growth ponds. Just crisp, clean flavor. The shell-on shrimp have been split and deveined for easy removal before or after cooking. Plump, tender, and juicy, they're perfect for paella, gumbo, and dumplings.
- Explanatory Information
Black Tiger Shrimp, Easy-Peel Shell, 8-12 /lb, Previously Frozen
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.43/ea($3.52/pt)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.43/ea($4.34/pt)
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea