- DescriptionA delightful delicacy of the deep, octopus legs have a tender, meaty flavor that's a favorite of seafood lovers all over the world. Wild-caught in the Mediterranean, these legs are tenderized using sea salt, cold water, and a tumbler before being flash-frozen to guarantee a fresh taste. Use these cooked legs in any of your favorite octopus recipes.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
Octopus, Salt, Acidity Regulator E-330 (Citric Acid), Stabilizer E-331 (Sodium Citrate).
Cooked Octopus Legs, Previously Frozen
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.49/ea
- Organic Daikon, Bunch$2.99/lb
- Cooked Farm-Raised Shrimp, Cleaned, 91-110/lb, Frozenapprox. 1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- Dream GreensBaby Watercressapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Plain32oz$4.99/ea($2.50/lb)