- DescriptionDon't let its unusual name fool you. This succulent, saltwater favorite is nothing short of delicious. It's comparable in flavor to sole or turbot, with its delicate white flesh and firm, flaky texture. Most commonly found in the North Atlantic and cooler parts of the South Pacific, we catch our John Dory off the coast of the Mid-Atlantic, making it more local than most! We think it's best-served sautéed, but it's also great baked, steamed, or even coated in panko breadcrumbs and deep-fried.BrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
- Explanatory Information
Jon Dory Fillet
"Saint Pierre, St. Peter's Fish"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz
$4.19Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($2.95/lb)
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz
$4.19Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($2.67/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Kaleapprox. 5oz
$4.19Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($3.39/lb)