- DescriptionDon't let its unusual name fool you. This succulent, saltwater favorite is nothing short of delicious. It's comparable in flavor to sole or turbot, with its delicate white flesh and firm, flaky texture. Most commonly found in the North Atlantic and cooler parts of the South Pacific, we catch our John Dory off the coast of the Mid-Atlantic, making it more local than most! We think it's best-served sautéed, but it's also great baked, steamed, or even coated in panko breadcrumbs and deep-fried.
Jon Dory Fillet
"Saint Pierre, St. Peter's Fish"
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- ProgressoItalian Style Breadcrumbs24oz$3.19/ea($2.13/lb)
10%Earthbound FarmOrganic Romaine Heart Leavesapprox. 7oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Potato Spud Puppies16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- ProgressoPlain Breadcrumbs15oz$2.39/ea($2.54/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)
- JasonSeasoned Bread Crumbs15oz$4.19/ea($4.46/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Herb Saladapprox. 5oz
- AlexiaWaffle Fries with Seasoned Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- JFCPanko (Japanese-Style Bread Crumbs)12oz$3.49/ea($4.65/lb)