- Deep-sea members of the cod family, hake have been fished from the Gulf of Maine since the early 1600s. It's similar in flavor to its relative, with a firm but flaky white meat texture, which makes it deliciously versatile. Serve it baked, poached, steamed, broiled, or fried with seasonings and sauces.
Wild Hake Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Herb Saladapprox. 5oz