- DescriptionAbout the Growers
Our partners in Vietnam have developed a unique initiative to raise black tiger shrimp in the Mangrove Forests free of any feeds, chemicals, or antibiotics. The result of these sustainable methods is a longer growing cycle than traditional shrimp farms, which cultivates a sweeter taste, more complex flavor, firm texture, and brighter color. It also helps combat economic pressures to destroy the mangroves, ensuring the protection of these local communities in Vietnam for years to come.
Raised in lush mangroves in Vietnam, these sweet and succulent shrimp boast a remarkable taste and texture that's a testament to the natural environment in which they were raised: no additives, no chemicals, no crowded growth ponds. Just crisp, clean flavor. Plump, tender, and juicy, their versatility lends them to grilling, steaming, and sautéing.
- Explanatory Information
Black Tiger Shrimp, Cleaned, 16-20/lb, Previously Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.29/ea($4.09/pt)
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea