- DescriptionAbout the Growers
Our partners in Vietnam have developed a unique initiative to raise black tiger shrimp in the Mangrove Forests free of any feeds, chemicals, or antibiotics. The result of these sustainable methods is a longer growing cycle than traditional shrimp farms, which cultivates a sweeter taste, more complex flavor, firm texture, and brighter color. It also helps combat economic pressures to destroy the mangroves, ensuring the protection of these local communities in Vietnam for years to come.
Raised in lush mangroves in Vietnam, these sweet and succulent shell-on shrimp boast a remarkable taste and texture that's a testament to the natural environment in which they were raised: no additives, no chemicals, no crowded growth ponds. Just crisp, clean flavor. The shell-on shrimp have been split and deveined for easy removal before or after cooking. Plump, tender, and juicy, they're perfect for paella, gumbo, and dumplings.
Black Tiger Shrimp, Easy-Peel Shell, 6-8/lb, Previously Frozen
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirectCocktail Sauce16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Gold'sCocktail Sauce11oz$2.19/ea($3.17/pt)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gold'sExtra-Spicy Cocktail Sauce9oz$2.19/ea($3.91/pt)
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea