- DescriptionThanks to its icy cold waters and vast coastline, the Gulf of Maine serves as the perfect breeding ground for the most coveted shellfish around, dayboat scallops. A small fleet of boats ply the cold waters for a short time each winter to deliver the sweet, meaty flavor and buttery texture that seafood lovers crave. We recommend pan-searing them on high with garlic and olive oil until they're browned to luscious perfection on both sides.BrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Maine Dayboat Scallops
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Salted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.79/ea
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)