- DescriptionThanks to its icy cold waters and vast coastline, the Gulf of Maine serves as the perfect breeding ground for the most coveted shellfish around, dayboat scallops. A small fleet of boats ply the cold waters for a short time each winter to deliver the sweet, meaty flavor and buttery texture that seafood lovers crave. We recommend pan-searing them on high with garlic and olive oil until they're browned to luscious perfection on both sides.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Maine Dayboat Scallops
- Horizon OrganicSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenSemolina Demi Baguette2pk, 11" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Salted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
CHANCEMeyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
22%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$1.75/ea
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3