- DescriptionThanks to its icy cold waters and vast coastline, the Gulf of Maine serves as the perfect breeding ground for the most coveted shellfish around, dayboat scallops. A small fleet of boats ply the cold waters for a short time each winter to deliver the sweet, meaty flavor and buttery texture that seafood lovers crave. We recommend pan-searing them on high with garlic and olive oil until they're browned to luscious perfection on both sides.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Maine Dayboat Scallops
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Horizon OrganicUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Lemons and Limesapprox. 3lb, 9-11 per bag$7.49/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- Meyer Lemonsapprox. 1lb, 4-6 per bag$3.99/ea