This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on cod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Cod Fillet, Family Pack
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sixty SouthFarm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet, Family Pack$10.99/lb
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Family Pack6ct$8.49/lb
- Ocean Perch Fillet, Family Packapprox. 6pcs$10.99/lb
- Crystal LightLemonade Drink Mix, Pitcher Packs6ct, 3.2oz ea$2.99/ea($0.50/ct)
30%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Salads for $7
- Gold'sTartar Sauce with Horseradish9oz$2.69/ea($4.78/lb)
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)
- ProgressoItalian Style Breadcrumbs24oz$3.19/ea($2.13/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea