- DescriptionEver had creamy, tender, flawlessly seared scallops at a restaurant and wondered why your own often come out watery or overcooked? The secret to that succulent sear is a hot skillet and dry scallops.
These little gems come to us fresh from local dayboat fishermen. Since they're not treated, they won't retain the water that wet scallops do. To get that beautiful browned effect, simply heat your pan on high, add a smashed garlic clove and a little olive oil, and brown your scallops to luscious perfection on both sides.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Fresh Local Wild Sea Scallops
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Key Limes14-16ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.49/ea2 for $6
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.69/ea($7.38/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea