Named for their physical resemblance to an old-fashioned razor, these clams are most often found in shallow subtidal flats close to the shoreline—an ideal location to soak up plenty of natural nutrients. They can be used in any recipe that calls for clams, including pasta or ceviche, but we also love them simply sautéed with garlic and olive oil.
Only available for delivery on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/ea2 for $6.00($0.66/ct)
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Shanley FarmsCitriburst Finger Limesapprox. 1.5oz, 6-8ct$5.99/ea
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- Organic Lemonsapprox. 2lb, 5-7ct$6.99/ea