- DescriptionThe Damariscotta River at the mouth of the Gulf of Maine is home to the Pemaquid Oyster. Perhaps the deepest, coldest grown oyster on the East Coast, Pemaquids boast a deep cup and dense, firm white meat. These northern gems are briny, with delicious minerality that yields to a medium sweetness. We recommend pairing with a chilled glass of Muscadet or Sauvignon Blanc.
- Contains Shellfish
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Live New Shell Lobster$9.99/lb
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.49/ea
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
21%Naked Cowboy Oysters$1.59/ea12 for $15
- Farm Raised Casco Bay Mussels$4.99/lb
16%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb