- DescriptionEver had creamy, tender, flawlessly seared scallops at a restaurant and wondered why your own often come out watery or overcooked? The secret to that succulent sear is a hot skillet and dry scallops.
These little gems come to us fresh from local dayboat fishermen. Since they're not treated, they won't retain the water that wet scallops do. To get that beautiful browned effect, simply heat your pan on high, add a smashed garlic clove and a little olive oil, and brown your scallops to luscious perfection on both sides.
- Contains Shellfish
- Explanatory Information
Local Dry Sea Scallops
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 26-30/lb$13.99/lb
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
37%Live New Shell Lobster$9.99/lb
25%Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
50%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
$3.992 for $4
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$17.99/lb
16%Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Orange Juice, Plastic Bottle64oz$4.99/ea
- Filet Mignon0.31lb | $29.99/lb$9.37
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 16-20/lb$24.99/lb
- Sixty SouthFarm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet$11.99/lb