DescriptionEver had creamy, tender, flawlessly seared scallops at a restaurant and wondered why your own often come out watery or overcooked? The secret to that succulent sear is a hot skillet and dry scallops.
These little gems come to us fresh from local dayboat fishermen. Since they're not treated, they won't retain the water that wet scallops do. To get that beautiful browned effect, simply heat your pan on high, add a smashed garlic clove and a little olive oil, and brown your scallops to luscious perfection on both sides.
- Contains Shellfish
Local Dry Sea Scallops
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$13.99/lb
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 16-20/lb$24.99/lb
- Blue FootFresh White Shrimp, Cleaned, 31-36/lb$16.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 26-30/lb$13.99/lb
- Organic Iceburg Mussels$4.49/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Sixty SouthFarm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet$11.99/lb
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Shell-On, 10-15/lb$18.99/lb
- Wild Local Cherrystone Clams$0.49/ea