- DescriptionThese small, heart-shaped shells hail from New Zealand and offer delicate morsels of flesh with an intensely briny and seductively sweet flavor. A member of the clam family, cockles stand out for their uniquely pale-green shells. Sauté and simmer in a white wine and olive oil sauce with a dash of garlic and parsley, and pair with your favorite dry white wine.
- Contains Shellfish
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Iceburg Mussels$4.49/lb
37%Live New Shell Lobster$9.99/lb
- Farm Raised Casco Bay Mussels$4.99/lb
- wine&spiritsIndaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- Cleaned Wild Local Squid, Previously Frozen$9.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Artisan Calamari Rigati16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Local Dry Sea Scallops$23.99/lb
- Soft Shell Crabs$9.99/ea
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Sirloin Cubes10-12pcs1.00lb | $9.99/lb$9.99
- Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea
3%Single Serve HerbsChivesapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Royal Dorade, Farm-Raised$8.99/lb