- DescriptionTheir clear, sweet sea taste and firm, velvety texture make Nantucket bays simply the best scallops we've ever tasted some would claim they're the best in the world. We recommend you use these bite-sized gems in simple dishes that don't overpower their delicate flavor. Quickly sear each side in a hot pan with butter for succulent simplicity, sauté and serve over greens, or make a simple pasta sauce with garlic, white wine and a touch of cream. They'll cook in 3 to 4 minutes. Figure for approximately 1/2 lb per person.
- Contains Shellfish
Nantucket Bay Dry Scallops
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
12%FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$5.25/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- KerrygoldUnsalted Pure Irish Butter8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.49/ea($2.49/ct)
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.29/ea($1.65/ct)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- PlugráEuropean-Style Salted Butter Block8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.67/ct)
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4