- DescriptionFor a short period of time, we're flying king crab legs in from Alaska while the catch is fresh. Why? They're just that good. Kings are the ultimate crabs, sizewise and tastewise. Their big, meaty legs contain remarkably tender, sweet, delicately flavored meat. They also have the highest meat-to-shell ratio of any crab. Use the distinctive red-edged snowy-white meat in any crab recipe, or simply heat through and dip in warm butter.
Act fast — the season for fresh crab legs is short and quality like this is hard to find on the East Coast.
Fresh Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- GrasslandSpreadable Salted Butter8oz$3.49/ea($6.98/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.66/ct)
19%Organic Limes$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
56%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$0.99/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
50%FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3