With its pastel pink-orange color and big-flaked, meaty flavor, Atlantic salmon is deservedly one of the most popular fish around. But not all salmon are created equal. The pristine Antarctic waters create the ideal setting for raising salmon of uniquely rich flavor, texture, and quality. Sixty South is the first and only producer of sustainable salmon raised in this rare and isolated location, and their holistic approach not only results in a superior eating experience, but the pristine waters and remote location ensures they've set a higher standard of healthy and sustainable aquaculture practices. Their salmon are as pure as the Antarctic waters they're raised in.
Sixty South has received a "Good Alternative" rating from Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch, along with being certified as "Farmed Responsibly" by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council, who recognize Sixty South among just a handful of elite producers worldwide addressing the most pressing environmental and social impacts of aquaculture.
- Contains Fish
Sixty South Farm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
7%Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/eaAny 2 Alderfer Eggs Cage Free for $6.50($0.29/ct)
20%Katie's BestBoneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics3ct$5.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
33%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
33%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $4
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 1% Lowfat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3