With its pastel pink-orange color and big-flaked, meaty flavor, Atlantic salmon is deservedly one of the most popular fish around. But not all salmon are created equal. The pristine Antarctic waters create the ideal setting for raising salmon of uniquely rich flavor, texture, and quality. Sixty South is the first and only producer of sustainable salmon raised in this rare and isolated location, and their holistic approach not only results in a superior eating experience, but the pristine waters and remote location ensures they've set a higher standard of healthy and sustainable aquaculture practices. Their salmon are as pure as the Antarctic waters they're raised in.
Sixty South has received a "Good Alternative" rating from Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch, along with being certified as "Farmed Responsibly" by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council, who recognize Sixty South among just a handful of elite producers worldwide addressing the most pressing environmental and social impacts of aquaculture.
- Contains Fish
Sixty South Farm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet, Center Cut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics2-3ct$5.99/lb
22%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.492 for $7
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large White Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Katie's BestBoneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics3ct$7.49/lb
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Blueberriesapprox. 11oz$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirect94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$6.49/lb
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea