Icelandic steelhead is a fish that's as healthy as it is delicious. It's quickly becoming a popular alternative to Atlantic salmon and can be prepared in all the same ways, whether pan-seared, roasted, or served raw like sashimi. And because it's raised sustainably, it's a choice you can feel good about.
Matorka is a world leader in sustainable and environmentally-friendly land-based fish farming. Their carbon-neutral fish farms are run on clean green geothermal energy and are designed to minimize power use.
- Contains Fish
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Icelandic Steelhead Salmon Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cherry Tomatoes on the Vineapprox. 12oz$5.99/ea
- Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- NY Common Pantry Donation1 week of produce for 10 families$20/ea
40%Organic Ataulfo Mango Pack2ct$4.99/ea2 for $6
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- NY Common Pantry Donation4 pantry meals for someone in need$5/ea
28%Seedless Pixie Tangerines10-12ct, approx. 2lb bag$6.99/ea2 for $10
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Tulips Bunch, Various Colors10ct$7.99/ea
11%All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb, Previously Frozen$15.99/lb
44%Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$5.99/ea
$8.992 for $10