Icelandic steelhead is a fish that's as healthy as it is delicious. It's quickly becoming a popular alternative to Atlantic salmon and can be prepared in all the same ways, whether pan-seared, roasted, or served raw like sashimi. And because it's raised sustainably, it's a choice you can feel good about.
Matorka is a world leader in sustainable and environmentally-friendly land-based fish farming. Their carbon-neutral fish farms are run on clean green geothermal energy and are designed to minimize power use.
- Contains Fish
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Icelandic Steelhead Salmon Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
28%Tulips Bunch, Various Colors10ct$5.99/ea
$6.99Any 3 Spring Bulb Flowers for $15
25%Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Organic Ataulfo Mango Pack2ct$4.99/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
16%Candy Heart Grapes$4.99/lb
- BeemsterParadiso Vintage, 6 Month$12.99/lb
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Carrot Bagapprox. 2lbs$4.99/ea
- NY Common Pantry Donation4 pantry meals for someone in need$5/ea
- English Peas, Shelledapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Pete's GreensClean Organic Rainbow Carrotsapprox. 1.5lb$5.49/ea